The enrollment process is to ensure K9 Camp’s ability to achieve our mission. We need to know the vaccination status of our dogs and hold an interview to evaluate if they are ready for the pack life.
The purpose of Doggie Day Care Requirements is to provide a safe, fun, and stimulating environment for your pet. To be able to ensure all of our pet’s safety and health we require our guests to comply with the following requirements and regulations.
- AGE: All dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age or older.
- SEX: All dogs (over 6 months) must be spayed or neutered.
- SHOTS: All dogs must have up to date vaccinations. Owners must submit written proof that their pet has received DHLPP, Rabies, and Kennel cough vaccinations within the past 7 days to 11 months. Specifically the vaccines required are Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Bordatella. These shots are more commonly referred to as DHLPP. Bordatella must be boostered each year.
- HEALTH: All pets must be in good health. Owners will need to certify that their pet is free from any condition, which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Flea control such as Advantage or Frontline should be in use. Please apply flea and tick protection 48 hours before coming in for play for the safety of the other guests. Pets that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require a veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- BEHAVIOR: All pets must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will need to certify that their pet has not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other pet.
- APPLICATION: All pets must have a complete, up-to-date and approved application on file.
- RESERVATIONS: Required. Preference will be given to pets attending full time. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged full fees.
To apply to K9 Camp day care please go to our application page and print and fill out the application, call for an interview appointment and then bring the paperwork and your dog with you for the interview. If you have any questions filling out the application please feel free to call us.
Please download the K9 Camp rules, regulations, and fee schedules.
Please download and complete the K9 Camp forms, which include the owner profile, dog profile, emergency contacts, vaccination information, agreement, and medical release forms.
We would like to boast about our pack on our website, social media accounts, and print advertisements. In order to do so, we do require that you complete our media release form and choose to opt in or opt out of us using your dog’s picture in these media.
After you have completed the forms, feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review them prior to your arrival for the initial interview. We would also love if you include a picture of your dog so we can see which new smiles we will be meeting!